Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do corporate stationary design with in 24 hours

I will do corporate stationary design with in 24 hours












About:

Hello,

I will Make Creative, Professional & Unique Stationery Design. Now making latest techniques Design for your company. I have 5+ Experience in designing. I have Graphics Team.

You would get a print ready and a stylish design as well. In addition to this, I would also provide you a really awesome mockup as shown in the featured image.

Package Descriptions:

Basic Package for $5

  • 1) Letterhead
  • 2) Business Card
  • 3) Source file

Standard  Package for $20

  • 1) LOGO
  • 2) Letterhead
  • 3) Business Card
  • 4) Envelopes
  • 5) Source file

Standard  Package for $60

  • 1) LOGO
  • 2) Business card
  • 3) Letterhead
  • 4) Letterhead MS word
  • 5) Letter cover
  • 6) Envelope
  • 7) Presentation Folder With Inside Pocket
  • 8) complement slip
  • 9) Notepad
  • 10) Source file

You will Get:

  1. Quick and Express Delivery.
  2. 100% Satisfaction Work.
  3. Best Quality Services.
  4. Friendly Communication & Quick Response.
  5. 100% Original work, No Copy Writing Work.
  6. Creative and Awesome Work
  7. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

See My Gigs And Order me now!!

Thanks & Regards.
Superdesign5

Reviews


isacweisz:He tries very hard! I guess he didn’t understand a 100% my request..

superdesign5:Thanks.

sedgrid:Seller was quick to deliver

superdesign5:Thanks for good review.

thefinancecoach:Excellent work! I indeed will hire again and recommend her to business contacts. Great personality and follows directions easily! Hire her! She is a FIVE star seller with FIVE star work!


No comments:

Post a Comment