Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create postcard for your business

I will create postcard for your business












About:

Hello there,

I will design any dimension of POSTCARD for your Personal use or for your Business.

For any type (dimension) of Post Card you need, I will design it for you in a few hours

Please submit the verbiage/content of the POSTCARD you need designed and you can also order a stock image if you prefer for quality image use.

I am also available to help you decide on what Postcard design concept you need for the appropriate event. Send me a message for this purpose

Can't wait to work with you! :)

Thanks

flynndarko

Reviews


gladtidingsbyme:My postcards look great! Thank you.

flynndarko:Working with buyer was great.! Thanks

jpink209:I appreciate you sending two versions for me to pick from. Thanks for the super quick response to the suggestions I had. Great work on the design!

flynndarko:Work and Communication with buyer was great. gave a tip also. Happy to work with again!

dscvrafricanart:Quick delivery and very easy to work with. I will definitely use this seller again! Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment