Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design express double sided business card within 12 hours

I will design express double sided business card within 12 hours












About:

                             Welcome to my GIG!

   Thanks for Visiting my GIG. Hope you have a good day!!!

Are you looking for a Graphic Designer??

I am Saad Anees from Anya Arts & Graphics, having 3 years of experience in Graphic Designing.I will design professional and "attractive Business cards" for your business..You need a "Brand Identity" Card to increase your business sale. Here you can catch me for this purpose.

Get your card ready within 24 hours because I am passionate about graphic designing. I want to remain in the mind of my clients. Your card will be specifically do work according to your business and your concept to meet your requirements and stand out from the others!

What I will do for you:
  • Any type of "Business cards"
  • High-quality print ready file 
  • All type of files
  • 100% Satisfaction

Am looking forward to impress my clients..!!!

Thanks :)

Reviews


developer_ahsan:Great skills of photoshop ...work was awesome

saad_anees:Good experience thank you.

davegordon514:awesome job. very creative designer. will be working again together for sure!

saad_anees:Thanks Its amazing to work with you.

developer_ahsan:Work was on time ..Quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment