Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design a professional double sided business card

I will design a professional double sided business card












About:

Hi, I'm Nic.

  • For $5 I will deliver one Elegant , Outstanding  and Professional design.
  • I will deliver high resolution (300dpi) .JPG and .PDF(ready to print) files.
  • I will add QR code for free if needed. 
  • Fast and friendly communication!
  • Done in 2 days turnaround time.

-  If you want the source files(editable .AI and .PSD)or more designs or faster turnaround  please check the extras below.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me before ordering.


  •  ALWAYS WRITE A REALLY CLEAR BRIEF WHEN ORDERING.

Reviews


designandshow:Very fast turnaround.

logoxid:Thanks! :D

aealcorn:Great job, designing a unique card as I described I wanted. Very satisfied!

logoxid:Thanks! :)

damage79:With just a brief outline of what I was after, with a swift response delivering a product very close to what I was after. With a few minor tweaks the business card was finalised and I am very happy. Excellent communication and delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment