Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design outstanding business card

I will design outstanding business card












About:

I Will Design An Attractive Professional Business Card that will suit your needs, personality and work.


I deliver print ready output such as JPG or PDF ready for print 300 dpi with required bleed size.

  • I will provide you high resolution of JPG and transparency PNG logo
  • A custom business card design, full color, front and back. 
  • Files in different formats.
  • Printable PDF & TIFF files (if you want) 
  • Layered Photoshop File if you would like it.
  • fast delivery
  • good communication
  • re-modification until 100% satisfactory


If you have any question or query feel free to send me a message.

Reviews


technerds314:It was great. Her creative design is amazing.

angela_winslet:Outstanding Experience!

sixence:I appreciate your reaction to my feedback.

angela_winslet:Outstanding Experience!

robcox806:Thank you so much Angela. They both look great


No comments:

Post a Comment