Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will do business card design

I will do business card design












About:

Hello,
I will do Business card design for you. Design will be Unique. 

Standard Card size : 3.5" x 2,5" (+0.25" bleed)
For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.

For $5 You will get: 
• 1 sided card (for 2 sided check extra)
• Unique design
• Print ready files (JPEG or PDF)
• 300 DPI Resolution with bleed.
• 2 Revisions included
• 100% Refund Guaranteed


Make sure to check my GIG EXTRAS for better experience. 

If you have any questions - contact me

Reviews


irinkanov:Thanks a lot! Great seller! Recommend!

iskanderua:Thanks!

noexqse:Simply the best graphic designer on Fiverr. Period! My go-to-guy for everything creative. I've already referred several of my friends (and wife) to him. Amazing!

iskanderua:Thank You!

temibfs:He is one of my favourite sellers on fiverr. I have used him on so many occasions and delivers a good job every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment