Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design outstanding business card template

I will design outstanding business card template












About:

Hello,
Are you looking for a Creative Corporate Business Template Card design for your business or your personal use? That`s why I am here. I can create Creative Corporate Business Card for you within very shortest period of time. My design would help your brand stand out from your competitors.

What will you get?
1. High-quality Design.

2.Print Ready .jpg + .PDF files.

3.Extra Fast Delivery.

4.Unlimited revisions until you will 100% satisfied

5. Fast, Reliable and friendly Communication.

6. Default size will be 3.5 x 2 in case if you do not submit the size.

7. Moneyback Guarantee.

Note: I don`t do any logo design service with this gig.

For the design I need solid details (I can't find details from websites). I need a file with wording (which allows me to copy) and LOGO. 

* Before Ordering a gig please message me about you project.

Reviews


nageshkasam:Outstanding Experience!

arnabkumar:Thanks.

kenny300:Book this guy amazing did my company business card at a high level and professional. Definitely coming back

arnabkumar:Thanks.

nageshkasam:Excellent design skills. I liked the designed business card.


No comments:

Post a Comment