Friday, March 30, 2018

I will create a professional rack card design

I will create a professional rack card design












About:

Welcome to Everybody on my Fiverr Gig

I am a professional graphic designer  .i have 4 years of experience on graphic design,So i can  professional,unique,exclusive,corporate Rack  card  for your business stationary,logos,flyers,banners,,Facebook cover, Brochure & other stuff. As you can see only 3 designs in my work samples however i can design any kind of Business card.Your card will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept.I will make single and double sided innovative,sleek,clean and neat, awesome, yet professional  Business cards

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR

1.  300 DPI file

2.  Top quality, Modern, Simple & Sleek Design

3.  Unique Designs for

4.  Unlimited Revisions 

5.  Fast Delivery (less than 24hours)

6  Print Ready

7.   Free Mockup(3D)

8   Satisfaction Guaranteed


Card size and files

1.  The default card size would be 4 x 9"

2.  if you want to get different size


I am looking forward to work with you....please inbox me before placing order

Thank you.

Best Regards

Monirul Islam Moznu

Reviews


lhollis:Good Experience!

artsdesign:Dear Sir \r\nThanks for your review\r\nBest Regards,\r\nartsdesign

talle4u:Outstanding Experience!

artsdesign:Outstanding Experience!

lhollis:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment