Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design unique and professional business cards

I will design unique and professional business cards












About:

Hey! I am KAFI. I am a professional graphic designer.

Are you looking for professional and best quality unique business card for your business?? Then you are in the right place. I have a great experience on it as i worked a lot with a freelancing team. Now i realized that i can handle my clients individually and entered into fiverr to assist you with my 3 years+ work experience.

FEATURES: 


  • Free mokup (limited offer)
  • Double sided business card.
  • 100% unique work for every customer.
  • Standard size: 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed). You can also provide custom size.
  • CMYK color, High res 300 DPI, Print ready.
  • You can chose Horizontal OR Vertical business card design.
  • 100% on time delivery, no chance for delay.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 


Why are you waiting for?? Order Now!!
If you have any question about my gig feel free to contact with me!!
Don't worry i am 24 hours available!!

Thank You,
KAFI.





Reviews


ryanzweeb1:Excellent work. This is my second job in a week and both have been amazing. Highly recommend!

kafi99:It's really a great experience working with you!!

ryanzweeb1:The perfect card first try!

kafi99:Thank you, waiting for working with you again!

renaldo92:Awesome work thanks\n


No comments:

Post a Comment