Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will create an exclusive business card for you

I will create an exclusive business card for you












About:

I will create a compelling business card that stands out.
Nothing beats an in-person meeting sealed with a handshake along with a business card exchange.

This $5 gig includes
-High quality design
-print ready file
-great communication
-fast response time
-one design
-100% satisfaction

What I need to start:

-the exact text to be included on business card (company name, personal info, etc.)
-any logos and or images
-colors you would like used
*Any specific design you would like please let me know

Check out my Silver package if you would like more revisions and a second design or my Gold package if you need a back side and pdf file.

If you have any question don't hesistate to contact me...ORDER NOW!!



Reviews


jashed93:Great Experience and Good job!!!!!

slapservice:Great communication with the seller

richintentions_:thank you for ordering my exclusive business cards for you. you're an awesome buyer

divinecred:Excellent service as usual!

richintentions_:thank you for ordering my exclusive business cards for you


No comments:

Post a Comment