Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will serve not only as a career growth but also a challenge to my profession and to serve in the best of my ability. + See More

I will serve not only as a career growth but also a challenge to my profession and to serve in the best of my ability. + See More












About:

Are you Looking for Professional Brand Identity, Business Card, Letterhead, Enveloped And Stationery Design?
                                You are on Right Place!!!

I will do professional Business card, letterhead, envelop, Stationery design in 24hr .

We believe in Quality and always try to give our 100% for client satisfaction.


My Gig Features:

  •     Corporate stationery design
  •     500 dpi CMYK Print ready files optimal for printing.
  •     Bleed / cutting margin for secure print.
  •     PSD, PDF, Source file, AI, Glossy mock up.
  •     Font file or fonts link will given.
  •     Color code.
  •     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  •     Full Package Of Brand Identity


Please Message me Before your order and Feel free to contact me if you have any question about the gig packages.


Thank You



Reviews


simoneyard:Truly awesome designer and my new \

jubaerdr:It's my pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much :)

simoneyard:Outstanding Experience!

jubaerdr:outstanding experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amandalombard:Hi Jubaer\n\nIt was great working with you. Items delivered was above standard and quick.\nYou are always willing to help with changes and definitely delivered a professional service.\n\nMany thanks\nKind Regards\nAmanda Lombard


No comments:

Post a Comment