Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design professional creative business card in 12 hours

I will design professional creative business card in 12 hours












About:

Hi there,

 Are you looking for a Creative and Professional business card designer? 

I will design a Professional, Creative and Amazing single or double sided business card for you as per your demand.

You will get:

  • Perfect Color Matching - CMYK - Print Ready Files. 
  • Professional and unique concepts.
  • 24/7 and friendly Customer Support.
  • Unlimited Revisions until you feel satisfied.
  • 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. 
  • Vertical Card or Horizontal Cards,

What you have to provide me :-

  • Your Business name.
  • Your Name
  • Your initials after name, if any
  • Address
  • Mobile & Phone Numbers 
  • Email and website info.
  • Anything else you want to include in this design.

So, please provide the information to start the order countdown!

If you have any questions please send me a messageHope I can make you happy with my expertise.

Order NOW To get my Awesome service.

Reviews


zadiak:good job! can only recommend

designea_bd:It's really my pleasure to start a journey with you. Hope to work more and more again soon in near future. Thank you so much. Have a good day.

b2bcosmetics:Only what we can say about this designer is: We love to work with him and we are happy have found them on fiverr.com.

designea_bd:It's always my pleasure to work with you. Hope it will continues forever....\u003e\u003e Thank you so much. Best of luck.

b2bcosmetics:Not our first project with this designer. Also not our last one. We work since months with him together. Only to recommend. We looking forward to an long term relation...


No comments:

Post a Comment