Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will do unique and eye catching business card design for you

I will do unique and eye catching business card design for you












About:

Hi! I am Mohaimenul Islam. I am a professional Designer.


BUSINESS CARD DIMENSIONS :

  • Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch or custom (if needed)
  • 100% Compatible with VistaPrint / Moo.com
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout
  • 300 DPI - Print Ready Files


Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Up to 3 different conceptions( Premium)
  • Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
  • Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
  • Formats include: SOURCE FILE /PSD, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFACTION 
  • 5* customer service
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money
  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication

Business Card | Custom Card | Corporate Identity | Professional Card | Branding 


Please feel free to contact me before placing an order.

Regards,

mohaimenul017



Reviews


xetico:Outstanding Experience!

mohaimenul017:This is my pleasure to work with you. :)\r\n

nwimscomms:Awesome hard worker, completed the project at hand in a timely manner and would not hesitate to recommend or use again.

mohaimenul017:Awesome personality. Everyone will be happy to work with you

iashraful:Thank you. Great work as requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment