Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design premium business card with stationery

I will design premium business card with stationery












About:

Hi,

1950+ Orders completed successfully. all 5 Stars ***** :)
I don’t want designs to look “good”. I want it to look great! 
portfolio : https://www.flickr.com/photos/nthamali85

Are you looking for a premium business card and stationery design in less time period?  Well then you are in right gig.. :)  My design will be Unique, Professional and elegant. Also I will provide design concepts with unlimited revisions. And It's my responsibility to satisfy you until you will say it's the best. :)

Premium Package include;

  • 2 Business Card Concepts and duplication up to 3 persons details 
  • 1 Letterhead
  • 1 Envelop 

  • QR codes
  • Modern/ Classic or luxury ideas  
  • 400dpi Print ready PDF + JPEG files
  • FREE 3d mock ups
  • 24h Express Delivery 
  • Revisions until you 100% satisfy  ( for 1 front + 1 back only)

NO LOGO DESIGN INCLUDE!

My designs Ready to upload any online printing sites or local printers too (VistaPrint, Moo etc..) 

Please leave a message for special design requirements 
Thank You

Reviews


jonnydbailbonds:2nd order from her... she's great

luidgi81:She is very professional, fast delivery, great quality and great job.\ndeserve more than a 5 stars

teneightyconnec:great work

nthamali85:Outstanding Experience!

valoworx:Excellent quality!!


No comments:

Post a Comment