Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will do eye catching business card

I will do eye catching business card












About:

LEVEL 2 Seller with 120+ positive reviews.

My Service:
Print ready JPEG and PNG files with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed). If you have specific size, please let me know by order page.

If you need source files for your design, please checkout my gig extras.

YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE ANY DESIGN FROM MY WORK SAMPLES

If you have any questions, please just send me a message. I will do all I can to help you.

Thank you,
Ravindu

Reviews


milesgrant:Absolutely brilliant design work as always!

rmrdesign:Thank you so much, friend :)

desperado23:Always great knowing that I can rely on this Seller to provide quality work very fast! Thanks a lot!

rmrdesign:You are most welcome, friend :)

milesgrant:Brilliant design!!! Outstanding designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment