Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design a business card

I will design a business card












About:

Hi my name is Imran and if you are looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer then you a at the right place.


I am a professional graphic designer and your businesscard will be specifically designed According to your business.


YOU WILL GET :

  • Double sided Business Card for just $5 
  • Print ready JPEG or PDF file
  • 300 PPI Resolution with bleed
  • Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed)  
  • For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.

Note: For vectors and PSD please check my gig Extra.


Thank you,

Reviews


coachdhowell:WOW!!! You are amaaaazing!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I don't have alot of money to invest in my new business, and I gave your services a shot. You provided quality work that exceeded my expectations!!!!\n

logo_des1gner:Thank you :)

partshaven:Flawless----

logo_des1gner:Outstanding Experience!

obloom:This was what I was looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment