Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will do express business cards

I will do express business cards












About:

Hello..

I'm interested in the project you are offering.
I have been doing designing for my creative section from a long time both in school and at university 
and now doing it professionally in a local company in Pakistan and I also do free lancing.
I want to build my reputation here so I do the work to my best to get wonderful feedback and rating 
and that's what you are gonna get.

Things that I assure you are:

1) Turn out time
2) Quality
3) Availability
4) Straight Forward wordings
5) Creativity

And a lot more once we start this project. 

I have recently updated my portfolio please have a look at it
Looking forward.

REGARDS
Designer6800

Reviews


msmarie1:Great work

designer6800:Thank you so much

bossedup45:Thank you

designer6800:Thank you so much

ceceroyal:I love it so much thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment