Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will do business card visiting card design

I will do business card visiting card design












About:

Hi,

I am shubi_creations. A professional expert business card designer.

I Can Design - Corporate business card , Creative business card, Elegant business card, minimalist business card, Modern business card, And more...

##What you have to provide me##


  • Your company or Business logo
  • Your name 
  • Your position on your company or business
  • Website 
  • Address 
  • Phone Number 
  • Anything else you want to put


 YOU WILL GET:

  • A single or double sided card design
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files & SOURCE files.
  • It's 100% Easy customize & editable
  • VistaPrint, GotPrint and MOO compatible files.


********I will give you******** 

·         300 DPI CMYK COLORS

·         PRINT READY FILES

·         QUICK RESPONSE

·         SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

·         UNLIMITED REVISIONS 

·         100% Refund if you are not happy

See my previous work here::

Thanks 

Shubi_Creations

Reviews


jinfiniti:Wonderful work thank you!

shubi_creations:Thanks Glad to work with you

nish_64:great work

shubi_creations:Outstanding Experience!

priborrero:IT WAS EXCELLENT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment