Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design awesome business card and stationary for your business identification

I will design awesome business card and stationary for your business identification












About:

Hello are you in search of a good business card design and complete branding for your business. Then this is the perfect gig for you. 

I will design awesome business cards for you and other office stationary. I provide Hi-Res quality images of the job done (300 dpi) and they are all in print ready format. You will receive your designs in jpg, png,psd and ai formats. 

In this package I will design 

Business cards 
letterhead 
letter head in ms-word and pdf
envelope 
 letter cover 
notepad 
compliment slip 
and of course the source file 

This package does not provide with logo design. You will provide me with your logo, company name and tagline and you will receive an exceptional design. 

So what are you waiting for, press the order button and lets start up your design. 

Any query, contact me for more information.

Reviews


graphicz_centre:outstanding Experience... Quick delivery great guy

graphiks_home:Outstanding experience

s4shahg:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

shawnhonolulu:Graphiks_home does excellent work! Great communication and easy to work with1

graphiks_home:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment