Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will create professional business cards for you

I will create professional business cards for you












About:

Welcome to my Professional Business Card Gig.

Are you looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer?

I'm a professional graphic designer, & I'll design an Attractive & creative businesscards which will clearly represent your occupation.
I'll make single & double sided advanced, clean & neat, awesome Business cards, Your product will be exactly how u really want it, match your website or the sample u want.

If you have an example of what you want the cards to look, then great, send me the example or your layout draft. If u have an existing & need to edit it that can be done too.

What you will GET?

  • Provides Quality Product
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Best Customer Support Experience
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • 300dpi High Resolution Fully Layered PSD
  • Color Mode: CMYK (Most Printing Companies Required)
  • Print ready files
  • Editable source file (PSD)
  • All New Unique Designs
  • Quick response
  • 3.5 x 2 inches designed ( +0.25 with bleed)
  • Double or one side card.
  • File type: JPEG, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, ESP


What are you waiting for?

Feel free to contact me,

Thank you ;)

Reviews


sdesanchez:Easy to work with!

iayazali:Excellent experience.!!!

sdesanchez:He's Fast and Professional.

iayazali:GREAT EXPERIENCE.

sdesanchez:This seller is very easy to work with and very professional. I definitely recommend his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment