Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do premium brand design

I will do premium brand design












About:

★★★★★ Best seller , 250 + positive and 5 star review ★★★★★ 

Hello Friend..!

I am a professional graphic designer and your Corporate Identity set will be specifically designed According to YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR CONCEPT to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design UNLIMITED REVISIONS &LIFETIME SUPPORT.

Lets check my available services below...!
     
Premium Package :

  • Business cards  (2 sided Design)
  • Presentation folder Design (  9 x 12 inches, or 12 x 18 inches or  8.5 x 11 )
  • Envelopes ( C3 or C4 or C5 or C6 Front+Back 
  • Letterhead (PSD format)
  • All the original source files
  • A mockup of your graphics as shown in my portfolio

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION

My Others Services : 

Bi fold & Tri fold Brochures /
  Post Cards / Business cards / Flyers / Logos

Reviews


hachemb:He understood what I was looking for, and provided better than that!\nExcellent skills

mukit37:Thanks soo much . Feeling very much happy when you guys are happy.

troylamont:This artist exceeded my expectations.

mukit37:Thanks soooo much. :)

hamidouelebe:thank good job


No comments:

Post a Comment