Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design microsoft publisher all kind of files

I will design microsoft publisher all kind of files












About:

My work and Features:

  • Design book cover, books
  • Brochures, flyers, post card, greeting cards, business cards. etc...
  • Calendar design
  • Convert any of your files to pub file.
  • Editable and ready to print.
  • Edit, modernise images by using my other gig services. 

Add. service:

  • Deliver in all formats 
  • I will do necessary corrections / edits up to a week after delivery with free of cost.

Note:

  • Please message me before place order.
  • I strive to serve others, So i take my rating and reviews very seriously. i will work till you get satisfied



Reviews


teammaajoun:Great work and very professional.

karthik066:Great communication, outstanding experience.

robin0111:Thank you Karthik!! I will return!!

karthik066:outstanding experience. thank you

nparsont:Great work and was able to make my revisions very fast and accurately. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment