Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design fantastic business card

I will design fantastic business card












About:

Hello, I m Bhaumik Patel 100% positive rating and 100% customer satisfaction u can see my rating in my profiles also level 2 seller...


Also, provide a PSD file if required.

Basic Package:- Provide Single Side Business Card With JPEG FIle
Standard Package:- Provide 2 Side Business Card With JPEG File
Premium Package:- Provide 2 Side Business Card With JPEG File & PSD File

I Design attractive and professional Business Cards.

My primary thing is customer satisfaction :)

Reviews


brentpeters:Thank you - very fast and professional easy to read and understand requirements - recommended

bhaumikpatel:Thank you For Use My Service :) Keep Using My Services :)

ariobarzin:great job

bhaumikpatel:Thank you for using my service :) keep using my services :)

jmburch:Having done probably FIVE orders with bhaumikpatel, I can attest, ALWAYS a pleasure to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment