Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design a killer logo for your business. My logos are crisp, modern and powerful. For years, I've been helping customers like you: go ahead and order with confidence. + See More

I will design a killer logo for your business. My logos are crisp, modern and powerful. For years, I've been helping customers like you: go ahead and order with confidence. + See More












About:

TOP SELLER, SUPER SELLER and AMBASSADOR on Fiverr.

6000+ REAL satisfied customers and positive feedbacks!


Why choose this Gig to design your new logo:


  1. My Fiverr story: http://bit.ly/2p4tiPw
  2. OFFICIAL FIVERR AMBASSADOR
  3. SUPER SELLER on Fiverr
  4. TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr
  5. PRO GRAPHIC DESIGNER with more than 12 YEARS of activity
  6. SINCE 2011 on Fiverr
  7. 6000+ REAL satisfied customers on Fiverr


Do you need a full and unique BUSINESS CARD based on your logo? Just choose the packages you need between SINGLE SIDED PACKAGEDOUBLE SIDED PACKAGE and LOGO PACKAGE.


For years, I've been helping customers like you: go ahead and order your logo with confidence!

Reviews


djng608:Fratello Danilo is easy to work with. He is a great and wonderful person. He listens to what you need and delivers an extraordinary service to you. I highly recommend him.

logo_business:Oh people! djng608 is an AMAZING user. The communication has been great and I really hope he will become a repeat customer:) Great person.

jairocruces:Great professional look! Easy to work with. As always superb in his work!

logo_business:Always a pleasure to work with jairocruces. Great attitude and communication. I'm waiting to create other great stuff for his next projects.

lauraatwell:Awesome and easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment