Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will design creative unique business card within 12 hours

I will design creative unique business card within 12 hours












About:


???  100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guaranty  ???

Hello !! Welcome to my business card gig . Only on fiver :)
Are you looking for an Outstanding Business card?
You are at the right place.
I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use.

OUR Exclusive Features:-


  • Premium Quality Work

  • 300+ dpi file
  • CMYK/RGB PRINT READY FILES

  • Premium, Professional, Modern, Sleek designs
  • Delivery with in 10 hours
  • Satisfaction Guarantee

  • Premium Business card package
  1. 2 Sided Business Card
  2. 2 Different Design concepts
  3. Letter Head
  4. Envelop
  5. Vista Print Ready files
  6. Print ready pdf (HQ 400+ Dpi files)
  7. Print ready jpeg files
  8. Editable Psd Files

Card size and files'card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)

What I need to know from you:
- The colors that you prefer;
- logos 
- Business name
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-Email
-Website 

It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you.
So, let's take a start towards creative world.

Regards,
Ashadul

Reviews


avelezm:great job.

ashadulislam100:Awesome Experience, one of my best buyer. Thank you.

avelezm:great job.

ashadulislam100:Awesome Experience, one of my best buyer. Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment