Friday, March 30, 2018

I will design business card letterhead or stationary brand identity

I will design business card letterhead or stationary brand identity












About:

You need a Graphic Design guy? Then you are at the right place. If you need a good and beautiful graphic work for your personal or commercial use then never hesitate to ask me, i give exquisite graphics. I have been into this field for more than 5years. I pay attention to details and client choice.
Some of the graphic work i do are
Poster
Club flyer
Business Flyer
Company Branding
Vehicle Branding
Business cardS
Online Ads
Website/Mobile UI
Brochure
Magazine
Rollup banners
Logo
Book covers
Stationery


HOW WE WORK
Send me a message on the type of graphic you want to do, then we start from there
NB: For good and quality print of my job, i urge you to provide me with image of high resolution (if to be provided by client).

Source files can be in .PSD .AI .CDR etc...(depends on the type of graphic job)


Still not cleared?
Feel free to drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Reviews


jamesramos133:Excellent service again! This Seller is very professional, prompt \u0026 very easy to communicate your needs to. He will follow your instructions to the T, which will save you a ton of time going back \u0026 forth like you would with other Sellers. Thanks again for another smooth transaction! I will be ordering more from you for sure!

wrashmann:thanks for your patronage

adarden85:This seller never fails me! I never have to ask for many changes and he always brings my visions to life!

wrashmann:Ashyia is a good buyer, never give me stress...she loves my job...ready to work more anytime, anyday

styledbyjeannie:Awesome man gets the job done ASAP!! Stayed up to 3AM to make sure I was totally happy!! Hmmmm don’t we wish all men is willing to do this lol!! I appreciate this man all the time


No comments:

Post a Comment