Friday, March 30, 2018

I will respond within 1 hours. + See More

I will respond within 1 hours. + See More












About:

Hello, If you are looking for a Corporate & Personal clean business card within short period of time, then you are in perfect Place.....

What I will provide for $5....

  • 2 Business card concepts
  • Double sided (If you Need)
  • 300Dpi print ready JPEG+PDF+PSD files 
  • Revisions for selected design until your satisfaction. 
  • 3.5 x 2 inch business card size + 0.25in bleed  (size can be change as your required) 
  • Fast Delivery  
  • Professional, Modern, Simple and Unique  Business card with Creative Concept

What you have to provide me

-Your logo (png/psd/AI format).

-Your tag line (If you have)

-Phone, Email, Website and Office Address 

anything Else you want to put....

Package: 
Only One package, Its Basic. I provide Premium Service with basic Price.

My Others Services (design):

  • Corporate Flyers
  • Multipurpose Flyers
  • Web Template 
  • Letterhead 
  • Coming soon page 
  • Brochure Design
  • Social media Cover photo 
  • Web Banner Design
  • Anythings Related to Graphics

and

  • Wordpress Customization
  • Magento Customization

Thanks and Regards
Mizanur Rahman

Reviews


anakaren3:always willing to make changes you need, best designer I found in fiverr.

anakaren3:great custmer service, exelent work

anakaren3:like always , perfect!!!!!

rxfree:I wanted to get a Spanish version of a card I already had. He worked with me to make my card the way I wanted it and delivered quickly. He was very friendly and got back with me quickly. He revised little details very willingly.

anakaren3:great, fast and good customer service


No comments:

Post a Comment