Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will design a stunning and elegant business card

I will design a stunning and elegant business card












About:

Welcome!

We will design a Professional, Unique, and elegant Single or Double sided business card which will meet your requirements according to your business.

What will you get in the basic package?
  • Standard card size with bleed. 
  • Standard Card Size: 3.5 inch x 2 inch (0.125 inch bleed). For specific size, you must have to inform me.
  • CMYK Color Mode - 300 DPI - Print Ready.
  • JPEG, PNG, PDF.

If you need extra services, check out the other packages OR contact us with requirements.

Extra Services:
  • Source file. Source file is that file in which you can do changes in future.
  • QR code.


Check Business Card Portfolio on Flickr:
https://goo.gl/AMXpos


We are also designing letterhead, envelope and other stationary.

Why this Gig?
  • Unique Design for everyone.
  • Free 3D mockup.
  • Express delivery.
  • Unlimited revisions until satisfaction.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Money Back Guarantee. 
  • 0% chance of having a bad experience.

Professional | Unique | elegant | Double sided | business card | letterhead | Design

Thank you.

Reviews


algraps:good customer

simonremax:A great guy and easy to work with will use again.

carlapasquali:I've choosen usahmad reading the good feedback about him and for the amount of gig done. However seller didn't help me to achieve my goal. I decided to accept the less worst work and close communication. In addiction I pay for business card and letter head, but I received just business card.

shannerz309:Great experience. Thanks!!

usahmad:Outstanding experience. Hope to see you soon again.


No comments:

Post a Comment