Saturday, March 24, 2018

I will design professional unique business card

I will design professional unique business card












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr.com

In our visual culture, a successful brand identity is an essential key to the success of your business.

I will design amazing & professional Business card / Name card / corporate identity

Why Me:

  • I offer high-end service
  • Modern Unique business card design
  • Any custom size business card design
  • Genuine & branded

You will get:

  • A single or double sided Eye-catching business card design
  • 300 DPI CMYK color’s print ready JPEG, PNG + PDF file
  • Editable Ai or EPS source file(You may easily edit any update in future)
  • Add free QR code
  • Delivery in time
  • Unlimited revision

Standard & Premium package:

I will design 2 or 3 unique Business card based on your business

*** You can choose the best one***

Also you will get 3 to 5 person details

Compatible Files For:

  • VistaPrint
  • Moo
  • GotPrint

       More

Still Confused?

Please look at my previous buyer’s feedback & work samples: goo.gl/ZdSFbW

I am committed to finding the best solution for all my client’s

So, place your order with confidence.

Thanks

Taniya

Reviews


onyxtheaters:As always, excellent work! Thank you!

taniyaswift:Thanks, \r\nI would love to work with you again

kmckegg:Taniya is responsive and so easy to deal with. She is dedicated and works terrifically hard to make sure the quality of her work is top notch and meets the buyer's needs.

taniyaswift:Thanks, you are great always, I would like to continue

onyxtheaters:Great work, as always. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment