Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design a custom business card for you and your company

I will design a custom business card for you and your company












About:

This is for a unique business card to advertise for your needs. When you hand someone your care you need to make an impression. That is why I am here. Business cards are what I love to create.
I want to walk you through the entire process and make sure you are 100% on board with the design. After all this is your design. If you dont like something just write me a note and ill make the change.


*Warning the basic gig is just the .jpg file. I do print ready .jpg. If you want to be able to edit the cards you will need to buy the .psd, .ai, or the eps. *

Reviews


biohrtmedspa:Outstanding Experience!

the318nation:Great to work with, let me do my thing and nailed it on the first shot. Always a joy to do that. Looking forward to doing more with this group.

fcknrandom:Awesome to work with and delivered exactly what I wanted. Great communication and very professional!

the318nation:Really good to work with, hopefully get to work with you and build your brand.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment