Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design professional customized business card

I will design professional customized business card












About:

Let your business card show colors of your business.  Get a professional attractive clean and neat business card and in either JPG, PNG or PDF formats. It will be print ready with bleeding margins. High quality 300dpi design makes it crisp clear (Not like other low quality designs). It will suit Vistaprint guidelines. Enjoy outstanding customer service while your you get the best out of best...!

ONE SIDE DESIGN COSTS $10


I WILL PROVIDE ONLY 1 MODIFICATION. If you want more modifications than that, you have to Pay another 2 gigs for 3 modifications and so forth.

Reviews


tenisimon:Fantastic work as always !

mary_ross:Thanks a lot Martin !

tenisimon:Great !\nThanks

mary_ross:Thank you !

ncplanner:This is my second with this seller - I needed to upgrade my title on a piece she did before.


No comments:

Post a Comment