Friday, February 23, 2018

I will Design 2 concept Business Card + 2 logo with Ai Source file, PNG & PDF file format

I will Design 2 concept Business Card + 2 logo with Ai Source file, PNG & PDF file format












About:

Hello, I am  a Professional Graphic Designer. I will make  a Professional Business Card for your Company or Business or Personal with such kinds of information :


Which I need from you do this work ? 

  • 1. Logo
  • 2. Company Name or Business Name
  • 3. Your Name
  • 4. Position Name
  • 5. Telephone number
  • 6. Mobile Number
  • 7. Address
  • 8. Mail
  • 9. Website Address
  • 10. ABN number
  • 11. Colors name or Code which I need the card
  • 12. I will use the Social Icon

Package list :

  • basic: 1 Double Side Business Card only for $5

  • Standard: 1 Double Side Business Card with logo for $10

  • Premium: 2 Double Side Business Card with 2 logo for $20

Card Dimensions : 

  • 3.5" x 2" (0.25 bleed) CMYK as your requirement, 300 DPI
  • Compatible with vista print and other printing services
  • You can also specify your own size or idea of business card 
  • Professional Business Card


Why you order me ?

  • 100% Money back Guaranteed
  • Ai Or PSD Source file
  • High Resolution
  • Delivery within 5-10 hours
  • Unlimited Revisions

I will Use :

Adobe Photoshop cc latest version
Adobe Illustrator cc Latest Version


Note : If you have any question about my work then please send me a message in my inbox. 


Thanks by,

Prodip001




Reviews


marcobertocchi:He did exactly what I asked. He made many revisions and never complain. I suggest to everybody to work with him. Professional!!

prodip001:Thanks

sararezapour:he is very fast

prodip001:Thanks you too much. I am waiting for your next job.

sararezapour:designed just the way i wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment