Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will create 4 different double sided business card

I will create 4 different double sided business card












About:

Save your time and money by using my proven & Experienced Services.

I have 5 Years Experience in Graphic Designs this period groomed my Skills & now i am engaged with many
multinational brands for their regular Design needs i understand to perfectly design Professional Business
Cards by maintaining Clean layout and distribution of your details on card and Stationary.

Quality of designs is most important to represent your brand to your business partners and Clients.

$10 Basic Package:
• 2 Different Business Card
• Unlimited Revisions
• Original Files Free
• 300 DPI Print Ready Files
• Free Source Files

$15 Standard Package:
• 4 Different Business Card
• Unlimited Revisions
• Original Files Free
• 300 DPI Print Ready Files
• Free Source Files

$25 Premium Package:
• 4 Different Business Card
•1 Letterhead and
•1 Envelop
• Unlimited Revisions
• Original Files Free
• 300 DPI Print Ready Files
• Free Source Files

After Order Send Us:

 Send me:
-Business name/ Logo
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-mail
-Website

Send me Message for any kind of inquiry or Questions?

Best regards
Ad_arisha by Monayem

Reviews


andrewclk:Outstanding work as always! This is my second transaction and I am looking forward to many more!

ad_arisha:Thanks a lot.

jeromereis:Super ! less than a day and I got my designed business card. thank you

ad_arisha:Thanks a lot.

sergioplant:Very high quality graphics. Print ready (as in perfect). FAST! Thank you so much. Its always great ordering from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment