Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will provide you Modern,Unique,Outstanding,Retro Vintage,Hipster and 100% original logo design.

I will provide you Modern,Unique,Outstanding,Retro Vintage,Hipster and 100% original logo design.












About:

Welcome to my service!

I am a Level 2 Seller Professional Graphics Designer. I have a 5 Year of Experience.I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design UNLIMITED REVISIONS &LIFETIME SUPPORT.

I will provide you
I will provide you business card files in PDF,JPG,PNG,PSD in high   resolution
I will Provide You Editable Source Files.
The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". ("3.75x2.25" with bleed)
For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.



Why Choose Me?
24 Hours Delivery 
Extra Fast Response in Few Minutes 
Double Sided
300 DPI High Resolution
Fully Layered PSD
Print Ready
Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfication Guarantee

OUR PACKAGES..


  • BASIC PACKAGE
  1. 1 OUTSTANDING Business Card
  2. Print ready, JPEG files
  3. Double Sided 
  4. 3D Mockup

  • Standard package
  1. 2 OUTSTANDING Business Crad 
  2. Print ready, JPEG files, 300Dpi
  3. Editable PSD Files
  4. Double Sided 
  5. 3D Mockup
  6. Unlimited Revisions

  • SPECIAL SERVICE
  1. 3 OUTSTANDING Business Crad 
  2. Print ready, JPEG files, 300Dpi
  3. Editable Psd Files
  4. 3D Mockup
  5. Unlimited Revisions
  6. Double Sided 

If you have any confusion feel free to contact us.
Why are You Waiting? Simply Click on Order Now


My Other Gigs
1-Outstanding Logo
2-Retro Vintage Logo

Regards
NEW_ARTDESIGN

Reviews


patti68:This is the second time i have worked with this seller and I find his work of a high standard, quick turn around and goes the extra mile to make sure i'm happy.

new_artdesign:Thanks....Outstanding Experience!

hiyorikiki:Outstanding Experience!

new_artdesign:Thanks....Outstanding Experience!

deborahcoley:Seller did a great job with my first project, which is why I chose them for my current project. But the second experience was terrible. Didn't deliver on time, did not listen to my requests/needs. Very disappointing.


No comments:

Post a Comment