Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will do creative business card design

I will do creative business card design












About:

         WELCOME TO MY GIG..

Are you looking for an Creative  Business card?


You are at the right place.
I will make professional, creative, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use.

Why hire me?
Now I have 3+ year experience in graphic design. 
I do not use templates from the internet and I can guarantee that. If you find the design anywhere on google, you will get your money back without even asking a single question. More trusted seller than the other sellers on Fiverr.

 Our exclusive Business card feature?

 

  • Print-ready JPEG or PDF file
  • Vistaprint-Ready file
  • Modern,Premium,simple,unique designs
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • 100% ontime delivery
  • 24 hours delivery
  • Letter head Designs


Card size and files

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files

 

Why My Service?

I Provide the records inside couple of hours, for all the more fast conveyance I charge additional to convey document inside a hour or two.


Order your  
business card now

Reviews


matt7777:AMAZING DESIGN,GOOD GRAPHIC DESIGNER. THANKS !

shamim2276:Thank's Great buyer\nHave a Great day:)

matt7777:good desining skill. keep up the good work ! thnaks

shamim2276:Great buyer!\nHave a great day:-)

chshawon420:Super Fast delivery!! Good Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment