Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design a 12 month calendar set a4 size

I will design a 12 month calendar set a4 size












About:

Hi there! 

I'm Florencia, a freelance designer from Argentina. I want to design great calendars and stationery for you!

How does this work? 
> Once you buy the gig you will be able to answer some questions about what you want me to design or what you would like your calendar to look like. 
Note: Please make sure the information you give me when answering these questions is accurate. I am going to be working with the information you give me so this step is very important!
> We'll keep in contact and you'll get samples with my work before delivery. 
> Once the design is settled I'll send you a pdf file with the design ready to print!

I can also deliver source files: Adobe Illustrator format.


Hope hearing from you soon! 



Reviews


medetroja:The seller is incredibly talented and will go above and beyond to deliver your visualized design. Super fast communication and very welcoming of revisions.\n\nThis was my 2nd time working with her and definitely not the last time.\nHighly highly recommended!!!\n

mflorghi:Outstanding Experience!

medetroja:I wanted to create a calendar that was unique and beautiful. \nFlorencia asked me to give out as much details as i can and also asked me to send reference images.\n\nAfter back and forth, she delivered a beautiful looking calendar.\nShe is very quick, clear communication and very creative.\n\nDefinitely work with her.\nHighly recommended.\n

mflorghi:The communication with the buyer was excellent. He explained what design he wanted and he sent me some images to clarify his idea. Great experience working for you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment