Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will design a professional,double sided business card with unlimited revisions

I will design a professional,double sided business card with unlimited revisions












About:

Give me you Company LOGO & a Tagline to it, I would design a business card in a creative way.

You would get a print ready business card which you can Directly Upload to Vista Print Or MOO to order Business Cards.

1>ORDER GIG


2>SEND INFO


3>GET PRINT READY CARDS.

  • No Ready Made Templates used
  • No Design is Repeated
  • One Unique Design for Every Client.
  • Priority Support for Express GIG Clients.

Also tell me in advance if you need MOO or VISTA-PRINT or specific size for your business card.

Flyers, envelopes, branding entity also welcomed.[message me before ordering these]

  • Each GIG entitles you for unlimited revisions.
  • Also please give me all the details asked when you order. Two sided cards are on extra GIG.


Happy GIGing.



Thanks

Reviews


dimiks:He is a great guy... I recommend him.

ahmedzobi09:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment