Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design business card, stationery or resume

I will design business card, stationery or resume












About:

Hello,
I will provide you a Modern and Professionally Designed Business/Post Card,Stationery design, Resume and Cover letter, which will make a Long-lasting impression to your business.

Special Gig Features:
  •     Custom design according to your needs
  •     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  •     300 dpi CMYK print ready files optimal for printing
  •     Bleed/cutting margin added for free (important)
  •     Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Beautiful Resume and Business Card Designs
  •     Organized files delivery

CARD DIMENSIONS:
  •     Business card/Postcard:
  •     Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inches Horizontal or Vertical layout
  •     Standard 4 inch x 6 inches Horizontal or Vertical layout

100% refund if not satisfied with the product.
You will get quick, quality full and professional work for sure...

If you need something that is not listed above or have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me. I will respond as quickly as I can.

Looking forward to WORK with YOU...
PLACE ORDER TODAY.

Check my Other Gigs: fiverr.com/arjoy007

Thanks.
JOY

Reviews


shawnthenning:ArJoy designed me a logo for my business that I was extremely happy with. I chose to hire him again knowing that his work is great, he is super easy to communicate with, and that he will get you what you need very quickly. I like these qualities and I will continue using him in the future. Highly recommend this seller.

arjoy007:Thanks a lot... It's my pleasure to work with you. I always try my best to give the BEST.

diegoobando:Agradable, conoce el producto solicitado

arjoy007:Thanks a lot... love to work with you...

diegoobando:very fast


No comments:

Post a Comment