Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will create urgent both sided unique business card in 24 hours

I will create urgent both sided unique business card in 24 hours












About:

Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!



Professional double sided business card only $5 only on FIVERR.

- Initial concepts within 24 hours
- UNLIMITED Revisions
- Fully editable AI file
- Any size + bleed area you need
- Full online support


Specification:

Color mode: CMYK (printable)
Resolution: 300dpi (best print quality)
Size:

Standard sizes are 3.5*2 IN but I can design any size you request.

File: PSD - editable, layered /PDF/JPG/PNG/EPS/TIFF, AI



I will send you a draft before finalizing the design, so you can change any bits you're not happy with.


Feel free to contact me. We can discuss your design needs before starting the project.

Reviews


stinehemmer:Thank you for good design

creativechq:Thanks again for your best compliments :-)

stinehemmer:really satisfied

creativechq:thanks again

eugenb:Excellent to work with. He worked for me on many projects and always delivered superior work.


No comments:

Post a Comment