Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design an awesome business card

I will design an awesome business card












About:

Do you need a professionally designed business card?

 You are at the right place.

I have experience in graphic design for more than ten years as I presently work at a printery.  I was able to apply my knowledge and experience to produce the quality work that is desired.

If you want to sell your product or service you must have a professional business card to increase your sales.

For I gig, I will design an awesome business card  standard size (3.5” X 2” or custom size if you wish and deliver output as JPEG or PDF with required bleed size.

 You will receive:

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 2 Day Delivery 
  • Unique and Elegant Design
  •  Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied
  • Very Friendly Service
  • Quick Revision
  • Single or Double Sided Design as requested by you
  • Print Ready (CMYK Colors with proper bleedings)
  • High Resolution - 300 dpi 


So what are you waiting for, order now!!

Reviews


dejave:Exceptional experience as always!!!

linnettebusines:I just love to work for this buyer!!

dejave:Great job!!! This is my \

linnettebusines:I love to work with the buyer. She knows exactly what she wants and her instructions are always very clear.

dejave:You are the best!!! Thanks for an awesome job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment