Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design what is in your mind as it is

I will design what is in your mind as it is












About:

Hello there, 

Are you  looking for a professional graphic designer to design your business card ?

I am Kanishka. A professional graphic designer having more than 6 years of experience in this field.

I am a level 1 Seller on Fiverr ! Check my real past designs from following links

business cards - ( https://goo.gl/KaPB1f )
logos - ( https://goo.gl/J9mGsN )
Pdf, ebook, brochures - ( https://goo.gl/FGyoRF )

My services are different from other sellers on Fiverr™, and that is why I am capable of showing sample recent work. (compare my sample recent work with others)

What I offer you 
* Business card, Loyalty cards
* Logo 
* PowerPoint Presentation, pdf, brochure 
* Infographic

and any type of graphic designs

Just provide me what information you need on the card such as Your Name, Title, Email, Website, Contact Number, Address, Services etc. and Logo image.

High Quality 
Transparent Logo
On time delivery
100% satisfaction or money back guarantee.


Feel free to ask me for any assistance. Thank you
Cheers !!!

Reviews


coolaj86:Fast, simple. Good communication.\n\nI will say that I'm absolutely the wrong type of person to be buying anything on fiverr (because I have expensive taste), but I got my money's worth and then some for sure.

kanishkasl:Good Experience!

ragumm:This seller showed Excellent Creative and authentic design that I loved it.

kanishkasl:friendly buyer

shaktisaran:Good and fast work!


No comments:

Post a Comment