Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design professional business card

I will design professional business card












About:

For only $20 you will get:

  • Double sided business card 
  • Free business card mock up
  • Unlimited revisions

You can order multiple options by clicking ORDER MORE button.


Reviews


mariomedanic:oyehoye made this gig easy, correct, punctual and deliver as agreed. I will be happy to work with her again. Thank you

oyehoye:Outstanding Experience!

labryn:Amazing designer!!! After a short description, I was given the perfect design!!! Love the work, and I will be glad to see the rest soon!!! Don't hesitate and order here now!! :D

oyehoye:Outstanding Experience!

adarshsharma:Really appreciate the work and professionalism. I've availed her service at least 3 times for 3 different products and she's outstanding in her performance. Extremely satisfied with the work towards business cards. People in my circle are really appreciating even my professional approach (courtesy: my business card). Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment