Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design transparent business card

I will design transparent business card












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr


Are you looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer? Then here I am. I'll create transparent and Eye-catching business card for you.

Your business-card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.

Features:

>>   Unique and modern design.
>>   Transparent plastic cards.
>>   24 hours super fast delivery.
>>   Friendly communication

Here some important information that will be needed to complete your card smoothly.

-Company Name
-Logo(High Resolution PNG/Source File)
-Name
-Designation
-Phone Number(s)
-Email Address
-Website Address
-Physical Address
-The design specification of your printer(Standard 3.5" * 2")
-Color Preferences

Inbox me if you have any query.    :)

Reviews


dre07day:Sometimes you get more than you actually pay for. This is one of those times! Make sure you hire him!

blohm515:Thank you. The cards look great

porfiriofernand:Amazing Job! Very Creative Highly Recommend

chellodachance:Excellent response​, to my needs

crossdaniel:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment