Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will provide you business card design with source file.For Logo please check Gig extra.

I will provide you business card design with source file.For Logo please check Gig extra.












About:

                                          GREAT OFFER: "Source File FREE"

About Myself:

Hi There! 
I’m a professional graphic designer. My work is my passion. I do what I love & I love what I do. I love to create a design with the different view of my mind.

My Services That You Will Get In This Gig: 

  • All type of BUSINESS CARD and LOGO
  • High-quality print ready file for the business card
  • Revision until your 100% satisfaction
  • 100% Money Back GUARANTEE.
  • All type of file.
  • UNIQUE design
  • BEST QUALITY JPEG file
  • NICELY oriented Source file for the business card.
  • For the LOGO, please check Gig extra.

Here is My portfolio
:

 ( goo.gl/9M2h4C )

(please copy the link and paste into your browser)

Please Check Gig extra before placing the order.

If you have any questions Please inbox me.

Looking Forward to working with you!


Reviews


scoobytrex:Great looking card and quickly made the changes

saikat999:Thank you so much!

jumparoos:This was a good gig if you know exactly what you want. Did not do much to help on the creative/originality side. And I had to give a lot of direction on the design Did deliver on time and the final product looks very nice. But there was not a lot of input on the creative or design side from the provider. Easy to work with and efficient.

danielsoz:very fast and good design

lynndal:work delivered on time and as requested...


No comments:

Post a Comment