Friday, February 23, 2018

I will design amazing, creative professional business card in 24hrs

I will design amazing, creative professional business card in 24hrs












About:

*********** I will Design Professional Business card for you*************

 

Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!


I will create a business card for only $5 only on FIVERR.

According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!


I'll help you to create unique identity of your business.


Our Exclusive Features:

  •     I have a skilled team of experienced graphics designer
  •     100% QUALITY & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN.
  •     Deliver Print ready CMYK format & HQ 300 DPI file in JPEG Format.   
  •     Delivery IN TIME.
  •     100% QUALITY & Easy editable & Fully Layered PSD files.
  •     Designed in latest Adobe Illustrator
  •    100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY for dissatisfaction.
  •    Premium, Modern, sleek, simple and card design.

Cards Dimensions and Files 

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25")
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ JPEG files


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts.

THANKS from I Dexign 4u


Reviews


tasha913:Nice business card design

idexign4u:good experience

tadhanapersonal:Another amazing delivery. Prompt and professional :) will be using for future businesses

idexign4u:SUCH A LOVELY CUSTOMER.!!!\r\nOUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE

:


No comments:

Post a Comment