Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will do best business card designs for you

I will do best business card designs for you












About:

Details:
WELCOME to my Creative gig,i will make sure to keep all my clients happy with their requirements. I am passionate about my work. If you have any issue i will try to sort it out.

About This Gig:

I will do Best business card designs for you


Why this Gig:
  • I will provide you different colors & design options to choose the best.
  • High-Quality JPEG.,Tiff.  (300 DPI) format files including Printing Marks (Ready for Print.)
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS(Work Only in Order Delivery time)
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED & REFUNDABLE 
  • The Standard Card size: 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleeds).  For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.
  • Please describe clearly and in detail what type of design artwork you want. I will appreciate about yours concerns & Ideas

EXTRA SERVICES: 
Check my Gig EXTRAS for more valuable options. 
  • 1 gig 1 sided card.. for 2 sided check extras
  • EDITABLE PSD., PDF FILES 
  • Letterhead + Envelope
  • All Designs made by me used only for  My Portfolio. All rights reserved.
Please  Contact me before Ordering my Gigs

Reviews


djigwe:Outstanding Experience!

nayab_aslam:Thanks a lot. Outstanding Experience!

djigwe:Outstanding Experience!

nayab_aslam:Thanks a lot. Outstanding experience!

williamgabienu:I will definitely work with you again. \r\nYour sense of timing and professionality is simply amazing!\r\nI really liked my letterhead.\r\n\r\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment