Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will do attractive and outstanding 2 side business card design

I will do attractive and outstanding 2 side business card design












About:

OUTSTANDING BEST BUSINESS CARDS GIG


Business card design for your personal use or your company Needs. We design any type of Business cards : Modern, professional, Transparent, and colorful business cards.


Exclusive Features:

  •     I have a skilled team of experienced graphics designer
  •     100% QUALITY & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN.
  •     Deliver Print ready CMYK format & HQ 300 DPI file in JPEG ,PDF,PNG Format.   
  •     Delivery IN TIME.
  •     100% QUALITY & Easy editable & Fully Layered PSD files & AI files
  •     Designed in latest Adobe Photoshop CC & Adobe Illustrator CC.
  •    100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY for dissatisfaction.
  •    Free QR CODE
  •    Premium, Modern, sleek, simple and plastic card design.

Which I need from you do this work ? 

  • Logo
  • Company Name or Business Name
  • Your Name
  • Position Name
  • Telephone number
  • Mobile Number
  • Address
  • Email Address
  • Website Address
  • ABN number
  • Colors name or Code which I need the card
  • Anything else you want to put 

Important:
  • Although delivery time is 2 days but I try delivery within 12 hours.
  • Check my Gig EXTRAS for more valuable options I offered.

Card Size:
Standard: 3.75'' x 2.25'' (0.125'' bleed included). For custom sizes, contact me ahead of time.

Any questions? I'll be glad to help!


Reviews


jeffbrent01:Good work!

raisulislam1992:Thanks

msnelson13:So good! And great communication!

raisulislam1992:thank you very much

msnelson13:Thank you Raisul, will use you for another gig..


No comments:

Post a Comment