Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will do minimal business card design

I will do minimal business card design












About:

  •  Please note :- You will get Clean & Fully Custom design concept(s) form this gig 

How does the ordering process works? Plain & simple!!
  1. Click the order button and proceed
  2. Upload your logo / business info for card, guidance and specifications
  3. Wait for my deliver
  4. Once delivered, just feedback and ask a revision if needed

## What you will get from me for $20##
  • Clean Design concept 
  • Single or Double sided (your choice)
  • QR code (if needed) 
  • CMYK Print Ready 300 Dpi High Resolution  file
  • PDF Or JPG  file format 
  • Free Mock up
  • 3 revisions 
  • 48h Delivery ( 24h delivery available with Gig Extra $)

EDITABLE SOURCE FILES Just FOR EXTRA $5  (you can edit it anytime )
Please add gig extra for 1 day Delivery 


100% Money back guaranteed
 

Reviews


bmulrenin:great work.

nthamali85:Outstanding Experience!

parrisgold:Love my new business card its unique and catchy. I am impressed . I will Definetly ordering again!

lbanks:Awesome work as usual!!

whererujanet:This seller consistently provides great service. Fast and close attention to detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment