Friday, February 23, 2018

I will do business card business card design

I will do business card business card design












About:

Why Order Me?

I have dedicated service 18 hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for my every  clients. My Aim your 101% satisfaction. 
I'll help you to create unique identity for your business.


About Me..

I am a professional graphic designer. i have 14 year grate experience in this field. 


WITH 5$ BASIC GIG, YOU WILL GET 
1-  4 Revisions 
2 - 1 Design Concepts. 
3- jpg  + pdf files 
4- Complete your work with in 24 hours

WITH 15$ BASIC GIG, YOU WILL GET 
1-  Unlimited Revisions 
2 - 3 Design Concepts. 
3- Free QR code
4- jpg + psd + png + pdf  + Eps files
5- Complete your work with in 10 hours

WITH 25 $ BASIC GIG, YOU WILL GET 
1-  Unlimited Revisions 
2 - 3 Design Concepts. 
3- Free QR code
4- jpg + psd + png + pdf + Ai + Eps + all fonts 
5- Letterhead + envelop 



Card size 
The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (3.75 x 2.25" with bleed)
300 dpi - CMYK Colors

Note: All concepts only one person detail if you need two persons card then purchase 2 Gigs 

Reviews


sunnyimon:Thanks for your hard work services are exceptional recommended to all

afzalali11:Thank you

maghlol51:Perfect communication, service, understanding exactly my needs. Will work together again!! Thanks!

afzalali11:thank you sir.

buttbaba4488:Very Professional and Fast Highly Recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment