Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will Design complete Stationary package (Business card+letter head) Deliver editable files

I will Design complete Stationary package (Business card+letter head) Deliver editable files












About:

I am a professional Graphic designer with 5-year experience in this field especially expert in business card... I will design many creative business cards if you not sure so you can inbox me then I will show you my business card did I  make for other clients I give u my best! I hope you will be like my work 

I will Deliver output as JPEG or AI, ready for print 300 dpi with bleed size. as you need 

  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Money back Guaranteed
  • Unique, Modern and Elegant Design
  • Unlimited Revisions until the buyer get satisfied
  • Quick Revision
  • Single or Double Sided Design as requested by you
  • Print Ready (Industry Standard Dimensions and CMYK Colors with proper bleedings)
  • High Resolution - 300 dpi 
  • FREE QR Code for your website link matched with your preferred color scheme (Optional)

  • Feel free to contact me if you need anything more to know.

    Reviews


    jtexas:I was very impressed with this seller \u0026 he delivered a beautiful final product! I will definitely use his services again for future projects.

    cyberhighh:Thank you so much hope you give me work of future project!

    mikem12345:Happy with the service. Seller delivered exactly what I needed

    cyberhighh:Thank you!

    xyzma:Good quality and fast answers.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment